Wednesday 28 October 2015

‘Love-making with my husband no longer turns me on’

Here under is a story of a woman who needs some desperate advise. Please read and advise by way of comments. Her story after the cut...


I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

ALSO READ: 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD MAKE LOVE DAILY

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it.


I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this?


14 comments:

  1. You need to recharge your batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to have a rethink before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on that highway that leads to adultery and ultimately to death. Amend ur way now b4 it's too late. Marriage is for better and for worse. I advise u meet a genuine pastor for counselling and prayers and mostly face ur man and also ask for renewal of temperance and virtue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on that highway that leads to adultery and ultimately to death. Amend ur way now b4 it's too late. Marriage is for better and for worse. I advise u meet a genuine pastor for counselling and prayers and mostly face ur man and also ask for renewal of temperance and virtue.

    ReplyDelete

  5. You want to buy property in Abuja

    You want to rent house


    you want to buy Land


    Contact lollion property

    Lollion20@gmail.com


    08065599079

    ReplyDelete
  6. You want to buy property in Abuja

    You want to rent house


    you want to buy Land


    Contact lollion property

    Lollion20@gmail.com


    08065599079

    ReplyDelete

  7. You want to buy property in Abuja

    You want to rent house


    you want to buy Land


    Contact lollion property

    Lollion20@gmail.com


    08065599079

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come and fuck me, ode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go into prayers for a while (say 21day) with your husband and use it a good reason for both of you to stay out of sex while the prayers last. Then , when you end the prayers, even your body will be yelling for his at that point. From then on, be the one to seduce him always. This way you will be healed. Warning: if you ever try to sleep with another man, I bet you never stop again. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sister someone is touching u outside. Better for u to resist the devil nowm

    ReplyDelete

»»Please Drop Your Comment on this Post!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to GistandJobs Updates

Best Blogger TipsGet Updates Via Email: Email rss Enter Your Email And Click Subscribe

Delivered by GistandJobs