Friday 19 February 2016

Prost!tute in the dock for stabbing customer


A 27-year-old commercial $ex worker, popularly called 'Ashewo', Cynthia Edo, has been arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court sitting in Lagos State, for allegedly stabbing her male customer, Kola Ayinla, with a broken bottle during a $ex bout at a hotel located in Ikoyi.

It was gathered that the victim who is receiving treatment at a hospital in the state, was stabbed in 10 places for attempting to harm the prost!tute with a charm, according to her.


Edo was reportedly arrested after the hotel management sent a distress call to the Divisional Police Officer, DPO in charge of Ikoyi Division, SP Tijani Mustapha.

The DPO was said to have deployed a team of policemen and she was arrested at the scene with the broken bottles and took her to the station, while the victim was rushed to the hospital where doctors are currently battling to save his life.

The prost!tute confessed to stabbing the victim but said she did so in self defence, stating that Ayinla attempted to harm her with a charm while they were having $ex.

“On 10 February, 2016, the man came to my hustling joint at Rumen Avenue area of Ikoyi, Lagos, to approach me for till day break (TDB) $ex contract.

I agreed and charged him a fee of N20,000. He paid me and we lodged at a hotel at Ikoyi to have the $ex.

While the $ex was going on, I noticed that my customer attempted to bring out something like charm from his pocket to harm me.

I quickly sprang up from the bed to confront my customer about what he was trying to bring out from his pocket, and in the process, an argument broke out which soon degenerated to a fight during which I broke a bottle and used it to defend myself.”

But the victim, speaking from his hospital bed, said Edo was lying about him trying to use a charm on her.

“I actually approached Cynthia for $ex at Rumen Avenue, Ikoyi, and paid her the sum of N20,000 for the till day break agreement.

I was surprised that after one round of $ex, Cynthia sprang up from the bed to tell me that the N20,000 I paid her had expired and that I would pay another N20,000 and an argument broke out between us.

Before I knew what was happening, she broke an empty bottle of beer and started stabbing me all over my body, with blood gushing out from all parts of my body.”

When the two-count charges of felony to wit and unlawful assault occasioning bodily harm, was read to Edo, she pleaded not guilty and the presiding Magistrate, Mr H. O. A. Amos, admitted her to bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Amos however, ordered that Edo be remanded at Kirikiri prison pending when she perfects her bail conditions and adjourned the case till 3 March, 2016, for mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

»»Please Drop Your Comment on this Post!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to GistandJobs Updates

Best Blogger TipsGet Updates Via Email: Email rss Enter Your Email And Click Subscribe

Delivered by GistandJobs