Tuesday 19 January 2016

Kelly Rowland set to drop new music next month


Kelly Rowland is about to hit the TV screens once again and all  anticipation will be gladly met.

The R&B singer according to reports from Hollywoodlife is about to release her fifth solo album come next month.

In a matter of weeks Kelly promise we will all be stepping to her new music.

In a recent interview with ABC news the singer confirmed the she had been working relentlessly on her soon to drop album.


“I’ve recorded 45 songs to be completely honest, the challenge for me right now is solidifying like exactly what sound that is, I have three different sounds on the table. So I just want to know what that is and I feel like I have two albums…that’s not cool, I just need one.

It’s definitely more R&B and to the core of even the dance music, it’s still soul and that’s the core of who I am, is my soul, and I always want that to come across” says Kelly.


The further said she is also dropping a new alongside and have been on a serious rehearsal sessions.

“I’m actually gearing up for a video right now, actually in rehearsals for a video right now I’m excited about. There’s going to be a video.”

If you ask? this is an awesome surprise coming from the singer who recently been busy shooting her BET talent-search ‘Chasing Destiny’

No comments:

Post a Comment

»»Please Drop Your Comment on this Post!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to GistandJobs Updates

Best Blogger TipsGet Updates Via Email: Email rss Enter Your Email And Click Subscribe

Delivered by GistandJobs