Sunday 17 January 2016

'I got STD from my wife after Xmas in the village'


Here under is a touching story of a man who was infected with STD by his dear wife after she had travelled home for the last Xmas celebrations. His story below:
My name is John Chukwueze, a businessman based in Lagos. I have been married to Chinyere for the past five years and we have two kids but I never knew I was married to a devil in woman form.

I love my family so much and I try as my best possible to make them happy. Due to the nature of my business, I have to travel outside the country, at times for months but anytime I am in town, I make sure they get my time and the very best of me.
Even when friends tell me that my wife was not as faithful as I thought, I never believed such allegations and have even had to quarrel with some of my friends.
In October of 2015, I had to travel to China, Malaysia and Dubai to seal up a business deal, with the intention of coming back in time for the Christmas but towards the end of November, I knew that was never going to be possible.
I called my wife and told her to take the children to her hometown to spend the yuletide. Chinyere sounded so happy with the suggestion but it did not dawn on me that she had an ulterior motive.
I finally came back to Nigeria in the last week of December and sent my driver to go and bring them back to Lagos since I was still tied up with the paper works of clearing my goods at the port.
They came back on December 30, and we spent the New Year together, having loads of fun as a family. But barely a week later, I began to have a burning sensation whenever I wanted to urinate and a day later, I had boils around the tip of my pen!s. I had to go for a test and it was revealed that I had contracted a very serious Sexually Transmitted Disease.
I could not have contracted from anyone apart from my wife because throughout my stay in Asia, I never indulged in a sexual activity. When I got home, I confronted my wife but initially, she denied ever sleeping with another man but when I told her she must go with me for the test, she broke down and confessed that she ran into her ex-boyfriend during the Christmas and they hung out and before she knew it, the guy seduced her and they had $ex.
She also confessed to having slept with other men in the past whenever I travelled.
I was so mad at her for betraying me that much and I am yet to forgive her. She has been begging me to forgive her but how can I ever trust my wife again?
John,
Lagos."
You may also like the following:







No comments:

Post a Comment

»»Please Drop Your Comment on this Post!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to GistandJobs Updates

Best Blogger TipsGet Updates Via Email: Email rss Enter Your Email And Click Subscribe

Delivered by GistandJobs