Friday 8 January 2016

A six-month-old baby boy was taken for circumcision – what happened there will shock you!!!

The mother of the six-months-old Ugandan baby boy said her baby was circumcised by a sheikh without her consent.

“I left my baby with a caretaker but when I came back I found that his penis had been cut off reportedly during circumcision. I asked the caretaker and she told me the baby’s auntie came with a sheikh who circumcised him,” the mother told Daily Monitor.

The police in conjunction with a doctor examined the boy and established that “the baby’s organ was cut off but that it can grow.”
Doctors from Spain are expected in few weeks time to further examine the child.
The baby’s auntie and sheikh will be charged with main harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

»»Please Drop Your Comment on this Post!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to GistandJobs Updates

Best Blogger TipsGet Updates Via Email: Email rss Enter Your Email And Click Subscribe

Delivered by GistandJobs