Friday 30 October 2015

Dad is having an affair with my aunt


Here is a sad story of a guy who has a very strong feeling that his dad is having an affair with his aunt. Please read on and advise...


Dad’s always had the reputation of being a Jack, the lad and has had open affairs the family knew about. Now I have this conviction he is having an affair with my aunt. I’m a guy of 32 and my parents have been married for over 35 years. I thought his philandering days were over but recently, I helped him get on-line and now he seems to be constantly checking his e-mails.

He’s also started going out more, saying he is pursuing his hobby of playing golf. One day, I followed him and saw his car parked outside my aunt’s – my mum’s sister – for three hours. My gut instinct told me something is going-on. I had suffered in silence all these years, the thought of her sister sleeping with her husband would definitely devastate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

»»Please Drop Your Comment on this Post!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to GistandJobs Updates

Best Blogger TipsGet Updates Via Email: Email rss Enter Your Email And Click Subscribe

Delivered by GistandJobs